Monday, March 26, 2012

Dyslexia Jeopardy

This week in my special education class I was required to complete a differentiated assessment project. Some of the options were writing a paper, summarizing about two journal articles, making a cartoon video online, creating a wiki-space, designing a website, or creating a jeopardy game. Being an English education major I think we can all agree I have enough papers to write in my other courses. So I decided to choose one of the more interactive options. I decided to make a Jeopardy game and we were required to create it around a topic we focused on in class so I chose dyslexia. If anyone would like to check out my Dyslexia Jeopardy game you can find it HERE.If you would ever like to create your own Jeopardy game this website is really simple and easy to use. It provides a template and you just provide the questions and answers. Easy enough, right?

J.A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment